Saturday, October 20, 2012

Nina's Design Blog Partnership

A few week ago I was surprised when DeAnna from Nina Designs contacted me and asked me to participate in their monthly
Blog Partnership Program.   Each month they select a few lucky bloggers and send them a goodie bag of Nina Designs’ charms and findings. In exchange, they ask that you blog about your goodie bag and link back to them from your blog post. They want you to "Get Creative"!    Craft a piece of jewelry, write a review, use them in design challenges, give them out as prizes in a give-away - what you do with them is up to you.   I was so thrilled to be selected.  Here are the BEAUTIFUL components that I received:
All I could say was WOW!  I loved everything.  I have a thing for
skulls and that purple leather is so soft and one of my favorite colors.

Purple Leather Necklace: 






 





                                                                                        Nina's Design Blog Partnership, a photo by Klassy Joolz on Flickr

I braided the leather and added artisan lampwork beads from Mantrel on Etsy...I love her metallic beads.

I used a large disc artisan lampwork bead and added a sterling silver bunny button to the center.
  
In this necklace I used the Bronze Snake Pendant, Bronze Hook and Eye Clasp, and Bronze Small Hammered Marquis Links.  I wire wrapped all the componets with gold filled wire.
 
 
And here's my favorite:  Skully Earrings
I used the Bronze Skull Charms,  the Bronze Lotus Petal Charms, and the Bronze Hook Earring findings (which are unbelievably comfortable to wear!) .  
 
 
 Skully Earrings with purple Glass Cyrstals,  Swarovski Crystals and gold filed chain.
 
I am so impressed with Nina Designs quality charms and findings.  It was such a pleasure to work them.  They offer bronze jewelry charms in three finishes: natural bronze, silver plated charms, and gold plated charms. You’ll find the prices of these new lines as attractive as the finish.
 
 
 
The materials above were provided as part of the Nina Designs blogging program. The author of this blog has not received any payment from above-mentioned company. The post above represents only personal opinion of the blog author.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment